Tuesday, May 17, 2011

And, we're off...

... painting that is. I FINALLY found Cabinet Coat in stock at a store in our area. I called around to a ton of places and most could order it for me, but I was having a really hard time finding a place that I could pick it up in store this week.  So, if you plan to use CabinetCoat on something in the future, be sure to find it or order it before you actually need it.  I got the paint mixed in Benjamin Moore Snowfall White. It's slightly off white, so it's not bright white but it's not antique-y either.

Yay, CabinetCoat! 



So far, I'm really liking the finish.  I think they're going to look great when we're done. These pictures were taken when they were drying but some parts were still wet.  It takes a little bit of practice, because you have to be careful not to go back into areas that you've already painted, as the paint begins to level and harden. So far so good, can't wait until we're done. It's crazy that the end is in sight!!

1 comment:

  1. Yey it's looking so good! Excited to see how it all looks!

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips